Saturday, January 28, 2017

Smith County commissioners want YOU, the taxpayers, to pay more of their legal bills.


Ah, jeez--I told myself I wouldn't start doing this again.  But today I opened up the Tyler Morning Telegraph, and what did my wondering eyes  behold...

 
 
Like I have so many times before, I vowed to stop blogging.  Things were going well under newly appointed County Judge Nathaniel Moran:  More funding for roads.  They considered putting the decrepit Carlton Hotel building back on the market--no more building on to the Smith County Kremlin.  But then the Smith County commissioners just had to go and do something stupid...
 
For the rest of the article, go to my new blog, here:
 
http://smithcountytexas.blogspot.com/2017/01/smith-county-commissioners-want-you.html
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment